Controller with DCAA experience
TRI/International, Inc. is a privately held company of 120+ employees and exceeds $20 million in annual sales
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly financials by company and divisions
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, and payroll.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that third-party accountants can complete tax returns
- Responsible for coordinating outside audits with outside independent auditors and regulatory agencies (DCAA)
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Must have working knowledge of general accounting theories, principles and practices with a solid knowledge of Government accounting.
- Must be a fully involved manager and be able to collaborate with employees, contractors, senior leaders and management personnel.
- Prepare ICE annual submission for government contracts.
- Bachelor and/or Graduate Degree in a related field, accounting or finance.
- CPA certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a government contractor
- Government contract accounting experience, Cost accounting standards and FAR/DFARs knowledge
- Cost plus, FFP, and T&M Contracts experience
- Experience with hands on preparation and review of incurred cost submissions and forward pricing rate
- Experience with ERP systems/implementation a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Supervisory Experience
We offer an outstanding benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), flexible spending plans, paid time off, medical leave
Texas Research International, Inc. is an EEO/AA/ADA/V Employer